Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Perfect Dress.



All Photography by Sam Manzella
Dress: H&M
Tights: T.J. Maxx
T-shirt: T.K. Maxx
Boots: Tesco
Bag: H&M
Blazer: T.J. Maxx


I actually only picked up this dress on a whim, while browsing in H&M. It was one of those moments where you look at it, think this is kind of nice, then put it on in the dressing room, have an HOLYGODILOVELOVELOVETHIS moment, and lose the ability to talk without jumping up and down for the next half hour. I love that feeling you get when you stumble across something and it turns out to be surprisingly perfect. This dress is now one of my favourites! The dots, the material, colours, the length, the fit, and the full skirt just combine to make it so completely unique in my eyes. 

I like the idea of layering a shirt over a dress, but in hindsight, I think I'd change the t-shirt. It's not quite the right length. However, I'm glad I experimented and I'm definitely going to reuse this. I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone. What's your adventurous look?

No comments:

Post a Comment