Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Paris Experience.

Photography by Sam Manzella
(Photo #7 by Natalya Jean)
Tights: T.J. Maxx
Boots: Borrowed from Sam
Shirt: Borrowed from Sam
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Borrowed from Sam
Hat: Borrowed from Sam
Bag: H&M

When it comes to skirts and dresses, I tend towards A-line cuts as they're such a classic design and flatter pretty much everyone. So, if I go thrifting/shopping, I'm always on the lookout for a great a-line skirt, which meant that I found this gorgeous black little number over the weekend. I can't wait to start wearing the hell out of this! Most likely, over and over and over again, if I know myself.

Oh, and this outfit really reminds me of a Parisian sort of look, hence the title. The black and white stripes, the red bag, the floppy hat. It feels so French to me.

P.S. Quick thanks to Sam for lending me half of my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment