Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ides of Instagram.

I'm thinking of bringing a new segment (Is it called a segment if it's on a blog? Or is that just for Youtube videos?) to Stylish and Snappy: The Ides of Instagram. The idea is that around the middle of each month, I'll share some photos with you from my Instagram. It'll be like a mini peek into my life- what I've been doing, the places I've been, etc.

I have to confess Instagram is pure genius. As a person without Photoshop or other photo-editing devices, I love being able to use filters on my photos and follow some of my favourite people, not to mention actually take decent photos with my phone. Gahh. Brilliance.

By the way, you can follow me on Instagram as natalyajean.

2 comments:

  1. <3 this idea! You're so brilliant!

    <3 Samula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Samuel. You should do it too! We can be Instagram Twins!

      Delete